- violins I: we're the superstars fuck everyone else its all about us
- violins II: why do we always get the boring parts
- flutes: we're so lonely
- piccolo: lol fk your ears
- french horns: and im not even french hONHONHON BAGUETTE
- oboes: IM SORRY I TUNED BEFORE I SWEar
- violas: evERYONE ALWAYS FKUCING FRORGETS ABOUT US
- trumpets: wats 'p'
- trombones: wats quiet
- cellos: im either boring af or exciting af and there is no in between
- bassoons: im so posh but i really just honk like a truck
- clarinet: *squeaks*
- timpani: EVERYONE LOVES ME BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM
- bass clarinet: lol where am i
- tuba: *waits for a wagner piece to do something exciting*
- harp: im just a more sophisticated piano
- piano: FUCK YOU HARP I GET CONCERTOS WRITTEN FOR ME SCREW EVERYTHING WHO NEEDS AN ORCHESTRA WHEN YOU CAN PLAY EVERYTHING ON ME IM THE STAR OF EVERYTIHNG
- english horn: im literally only useful for dvorak's 9th like what am even i doing here
- basses: semibreves, tied to a semibreve, tied to a minim, tied to a crotchet, oh wait a quaver wow exciting ok back to semibreves
- cornets: trumpet wannabe
- cymbals: BOOM CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH IM SRO HAPYP CRASH CRAHS
- xylophones: am i meant to be here?
- bass drum: MY TIME TO SHINE FUCK YOU ALL
im bored deal with it
The subtle SQUIDWARD lava top I Δ it
hey guys! i thought of some of you might find this somewhat useful, it’s an audio post on how to pronounce ezra’s name.
OH THANKS I DIDNT KNOW B4 THIS HELPS SO MUCH
The mayor of Mississauga, Canada is a badass. via
Hazel McCallion, everbody.
92 years old,
34 years in office,
$0 in debt
$700 million in reserve
Eight prime ministers
But women aren’t strong leaders… OH WAIT.
Now I’m sure somebody’s gonna tell me something but
- supports a Palestinian state
- supports Aids CHarities
- told her city well if we cant get money y’all need to pay taxes and maintains a 76 approval rating
- nick named Hurricane Hazel
- and is so boss lady that she don’t run she’ tells folks to give that money to charity
I will always reblog this lady.
This woman is officially my new hero.
In regards to the flooding in the GTA yesterday, she apparently said that she hasn’t seen rain like that since her neighbour Noah was building a boat.
New hero in life.
Everyone has a point in a concert where time just stops and they freeze and it sinks in that the people singing in front of you are real some people have that moment for 30 seconds or 5 minutes. Some people experience it the whole concert. Point is. When someone is in that frozen time don’t interrupt and urge them to jump around just let them enjoy their epiphany
So we said we’d do a giveaway when we hit 1500 followers. We hit 1500 a couple of days ago. That’s a fuckload of followers. Thanks. This wasn’t ever meant to become a thing. It was a ridiculous idea we had at 2am mainly for our own enjoyment. We’ve only learnt one thing from making this blog and that is that Dan points way more than we already thought.
We’re giving away Catstille temporary tattoos (the number you will receive depends on how many I can actually find, at the moment I’ve got 5 but there’s definitely more somewhere)
I (Beth) drew them then got them printed as temp tattoos which you can be seen being modelled by all of the people who have ever had anything to ever do with DSPAT (primarily Blair, who ended up with a killer Catstille tan line.)
- Must be following us: dansmithpointingatthings (obviously, we’ll check n stuff)
- Not necessary to be part of the draw, but follow i-imagine-i-believe (Beth) and rainpoureddown (Blair) because if the winner happens to be following me and Blair too then I’ll draw/make something extra (probably something more DSPAT related) and send that with the temp tatts. Bit selfish? Yes, but it’ll motivate me to actually do more art stuff. Will obviously check this once winner has been chosen
- Doing the winner selection from one of those number generator things
- Likes and reblogs count, do it as much as you want but don’t spam your followers because nobody likes seeing giveaways 39485033 times on their dash
- Will send to anywhere in the world, because you fuckers are everywhere.
- Giveaway ends 28th September 2014
These are so cool